- U.S. Frozen Shoestring − 500g
- Curry Leaf - about a fistful
- Salt - 1 teaspoon
- Black Pepper Powder: Half a teaspoon
- Cooking Oil - as needed (For deep-frying the potatoes)
- Clean the curry leaves with water and remove the stems. Make sure to dry them before frying.
To Make the Aromatic Fries
- In a pan, pour the cooking oil to cover all the U.S. Frozen Shoestrings and heat the oil to 180°C or 350°F.
- When the oil becomes hot, fry the curry leaves until they get crunchy.
- Take the leaves out of the oil and set aside.
- Pour the U.S. Frozen Shoestrings in the hot aromatic oil immediately and fry them for 3-4 minutes according to the product description (No need to defrost the frozen potatoes before frying).
- When the fries become crispy on the outside, take them out from the pan and set aside.
- While the fries are still hot, add the crunchy curry leaves, salt, black pepper, and toss them to mix all the ingredients together.
- Serve the super aromatic U.S. fries while they are still hot.