Salted Egg U.S. Fries
Ready Time: 25min No Reviews
Prep Time: 15min
Cook Time: 10min
Prep Method: Stir Fry
- 500 grams U.S. Frozen Potatoes (Shoestring, Straight or Crinkle Cut)
- 2 salted eggs
- ½ tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon garlic, finely minced
- 2 tablespoon evaporated milk
- 2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 4 bird eyes chilies, thinly chopped
- Curry leaves, as needed
- Cooking oil, as needed
Prep Time: 15min | Cook Time: 10min
- Pour enough cooking oil to cover all the U.S. Frozen Potatoes into a pot and heat the oil up to 180°C or 350°F.
- Once the oil turns hot, put the U.S. Frozen Potatoes in the hot oil immediately and fry them according to the product description (No need to defrost the U.S. Frozen Potatoes before frying).
- When the fries turn golden brown, take them out of the pan, and set aside.
- Separate the salted egg yolk from the whites. Only use the yolk and mash it.
- Add the unsalted butter to a heated pan. Sauté the minced garlic and curry leaves.
- Add the mashed salted egg yolk, evaporated milk, and soy sauce to taste.
- Sauté them until all the ingredients are combined and then add red chili slices.
- When the salted egg paste is ready, add the U.S. Potato fries and mix them well.
- Finally, place the fries on a serving plate then the delicious and tangy Salted Egg Potato Fries are ready to be served.