Stir Fried U.S. Curly Fries with Pork And Spring Onions
Ready Time: 50min No Reviews
Prep Time: 10min
Cook Time: 40min
- 450g Pork Loin, cut into 5mm strips
- 30 ml Soy Sauce
- 20 ml Dark Sesame Oil
- 40 ml Cooking Oil
- 15g Red Chili, julienned
- 40g Spring Onions or Small Leeks, cut diagonally
- 50g U.S. Curly Fries
- Spring Onions, sliced
Prep Time: 10min | Cook Time: 40min
- Fry the U.S. Curly Fries for 3-5 minutes in a frying pan with oil, or with an air fryer, then set aside.
- Put the sliced pork in a bowl and pour in soy sauce and dark sesame oil, making sure that the pork strips are coated, then set aside to marinate for at least 30 minutes
- Heat up a wok over high heat, add in 20 ml of cooking oil, then add the spring onions and stir fry until they are tender and starting to brown. Remove from the wok and set aside.
- Heat up the wok again and add the remaining 20 ml of cooking oil. Add in the pork and stir fry until it starts to brown and is cooked through.
- Add the leeks to the wok with the pork. Then add the chili and U.S. curly fries.
- Stir fry for a few more minutes to heat up and combine everything, then serve immediately.