U.S. Instant Mashed Potatoes with Strawberry and Banana Shake
Ready Time: 15min No Reviews
Prep Time: 5min
Cook Time: 10min
Prep Method: Mashed
- 2 tablespoon of U.S. Instant Mashed Potatoes
- ½ cup of strawberries (chopped)
- 1 banana (ripe/ cut into small pieces)
- 1 plain yogurt (135 grams)
- 5 ice cubes
- 2 ½ tablespoons of honey
- 1 cup of low fat milk
Prep Time: 5min | Cook Time: 10min
- Boil the milk in a pot then turn it off the heat. Add the U.S. Instant Mashed Potatoes and stir well until they dissolve. Let it cool for 5 minutes.
- Add all the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into a serving glass and serve it cold.