U.S. Mashed Potato Coconut Milk Pudding
Ready Time: 80min No Reviews
Prep Time: 5min
Cook Time: 73min
Prep Method: Boiled
- ½ cup U.S. Dehydrated Potatoes Flakes
- 1 cup Milk
- ¼ cup Coconut Milk
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- 5 tablespoons Sugar
- 1 Egg, whisked
- 1 teaspoon Cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon Grated Coconut, to garnish
- 2 tablespoons Dried Fruit (great for pairing with the pudding)
- 1 bunch Mint, to garnish
Prep Time: 5min | Cook Time: 73min
- Heat up the milk with the coconut milk on low temperature until it boils.
- Add salt and sugar, and stir until the sugar dissolves.
- Add the U.S. Dehydrated Potatoes Flakes and stir constantly until the mixture thickens and is smooth. Add cornstarch and stir for another minute.
- Add vanilla extract and stir for one minute. Lower the heat, then add the egg. Stir constantly on low temperature, then remove it from the heat.
- Pour the pudding into your dessert dishes. Cover and refrigerate for about one hour or until chilled. Before serving, garnish with chopped dried fruits, grated coconut, and mint.
*Noted: Don’t worry if you don’t have vanilla extract to add into the mixture.