Preparation : Place all ingredients into one blender and blend by high speed 30 seconds
1. Place the U.S. Instant Mashed potato powder in a bowl and add slowly the hot water (optional –
add milk) while you stir with a strong whisk. When the mixture is smooth stir well for 3 to 5
minutes until well fluffy.
2. Mix all ingredients to a smooth paste. Using a spatula or piping bag, transfer into oiled cupcake
molds or cups. Sprinkle the grated parmesan cheese on top of each cupcake.
3. Place all cups on a stable tray and place in a pre-heated oven (350 degree Fahrenheit).
4. Bake at 350 degree Fahrenheit for about 30 to 40 minutes. When a wooden toothpick comes
out clean, the U.S. mashed potato cupcakes are ready.
5. Take out of the oven and allow to cool before serving.
6. Serve with cream cheese and mango & mint sauce.
Be the first to review this recipe by clicking the button below