U.S. Potato Chickpea Masala Salad
Ready Time: 20min No Reviews
Prep Time: 10min
Cook Time: 10min
Prep Method: Boiled
- 500 grams U.S. Frozen Potatoes (Straight or Crinkle Cut)
- 1-liter chicken stock or purified water
- 4 tablespoons chickpea powder, mixed with some water
- 1 and a half teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chicken powder
- 1 teaspoon masala powder
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric powder
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder
- Cabbage and tomato, thinly sliced or diced, as needed
Prep Time: 10min | Cook Time: 10min
- Cut the U.S. Frozen Potatoes into bite-sized cubes.
- Make the chickpea mixture by mixing the chickpea powder with some cold water.
- Boil the the chicken stock. Once it’s boiled, add the chickpea mixture, salt, chicken powder, turmeric powder, and chili powder. Bring the soup to a boil. Make sure to stir continuously.
- When the smell of the raw chickpeas is eliminated and the soup thickens, add the masala and stir.
- Add the diced U.S. Frozen Potatoes and continue to boil for about 3 minutes. Add the soup into a serving bowl and garnish with the chopped cabbage, tomatoes, and mint leaves.