U.S. Potato Spinach Soup
Ready Time: 28min No Reviews
Prep Time: 8min
Cook Time: 20min
- 200g Spinach
- 100g U.S. Potato Stars
- 25g U.S. Dehydrated Potato Powder
- 200ml Milk
- 50g Onion, chopped
- 5g Grated cheese
- 2g Salt
- Olive oil to taste
- A few mixed nuts, crushed
Prep Time: 8min | Cook Time: 20min
- Stir in the dehydrated potatoes in batches with milk, and mix well.
- Puree the spinach.
- Heat some olive oil in a pan; add onion and sauté for a few minutes.
- Pour the spinach puree into the pan, keep it on low heat. Pour in the milk, add in the grated cheese and salt, keep stirring, then boil for a few minutes.
- Deep fry the potato stars in an air fryer or oven at 200 °C for 12 minutes.
- Add the fried potato stars to the bisque and sprinkle with mixed nuts.