- U.S. Frozen Straight Cuts – 400 grams
- Green Bell Peppers – 50 grams
- Red Bell Peppers – 50 grams
- Onion – 30 grams
- Fried Peanuts – As needed
- Spring Onions – As needed
- Dried Chili Peppers – 2 pieces
- Light Soy Sauce – 1 teaspoon
- Dark Soy Sauce – 2 teaspoons
- Oyster Sauce – 2 teaspoons
- Finely Chopped Ginger – 1 inch of ginger
- Cooking Oil – As needed
To make U.S. Fries
- Put cooking oil to cover all the U.S. Frozen Straight Cuts and heat the oil to 180°C or 350°F.
- In this hot oil, put the frozen potato immediately and fry them according to the product descriptions. (No need to defrost the frozen potato before frying)
- When the fries turn into golden brown, take them out from the pan and set aside.
To make U.S. Potatoes Kung Pao
- In a pan, leave 1 tablespoon of oil and scoop out all the excess oil which is used to makes potato fries.
- To make it more aromatic, sauté dried chili peppers for a few second and take them out.
- Sauté chopped ginger in this oil.
- Add red and green bell peppers and onions which are all cut in small square shapes.
- For flavor, add light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, oyster sauce and stir.
- Add fries to the pan and stir- fry them thoroughly for a few minutes to mix all the Kung Pao ingredients together.
- Add the stir- fried mixture to the serving plate, garnish with some fried peanuts, spring onions and then U.S. Potatoes Kung Pao is ready to be served.