U.S. Sidewinders Loaded Chicken Nachos
Ready Time: 40min No Reviews
Prep Time: 22min
Cook Time: 20min
Prep Method: BakedFried
- U.S. Frozen Sidewinders - 300g
- Chicken, chopped - 200g (Using left over chicken from a roast is also ideal)
- Salt - For seasoning
- Turmeric Powder - A pinch
- Parsley - For garnish
- Tomato Paste - 1 tbsp.
- Parika - For color
- Onion, chopped - 1 pc
- Garlic, chopped - 2 cloves
- Olive Oil - 1 tbsp
Prep Time: 22min | Cook Time: 20min
- Marinate the chicken with salt, turmeric powder, paprika, and olive oil.
- Melt the butter in a pan, and sauté the garlic and onion. Add the marinated chicken.
- Deep fry the U.S. Frozen Sidewinders at 180°C for 3-4 minutes.
- On an oven-proof plate, layer the fries, then add chicken on top of the fries. Top with cheddar cheese and bake it in the oven at 180°C for 8 minutes.
- Serve with a salad, preferably with some avocado and a good squeeze of lime.