Global Potato Recipes
Potatoes are a staple in nearly every cultural cuisine, so they’re uniquely suited to deliver today’s most craved global flavors. Whether you’re looking for a comforting classic or a new contemporary cuisine, with potatoes, the possibilities are endless. Available in many varieties and formats, including fresh, frozen and dehydrated, potatoes are always ready to elevate any dish with amazing taste and texture.
- Ensalada Andaluz (Potato-Orange-Spinach Salad) – Inspired by the flavors of Spain, this salad showcases how well potatoes serve as a “canvas” and balance for stronger flavors like tart oranges and spinach.
- Loaded Smashed Potato Tikka – A lighter fun retake of the deep-fried ragda patties, these Loaded Smashed Potato Tikkas will bring healthy indulgence to your next party.
- Alu Kabli-Bengali Potato and Chickpea Salad – A classic Bengali style potato and chickpea salad. A nourishing snack, perfect for anytime of the year.
- Quick Homemade Gnocchi Caprese Salad – Filled with fresh flavors, handmade in under an hour & served as a special appetizer, side, or main course dish this summer.
- Potato Okonomiyaki– A savory Japanese pancake filled with cabbage and pickled ginger and topped with potato slices that are crispy on the outside and creamy on the inside. This is a perfect weeknight meal for the whole family!
- Potato Samosa Bites with Ratia Sauce – A perfect appetizer with some spice, these Indian samosa bites with potatoes are served with a cool raita sauce.
- Sri Lankan Potato & Cashew Curry – Enjoy our favorite spud in this aromatic, heavily spiced, Srilankan Potato and Cashew Curry.
- Fried Potato Sushi – Love potatoes and sushi? Now you can have both in this fried potato sushi roll.
- Masala Aloo Potatoes – A simple Indian potato dish, known as masala aloo, is a great potato recipe often served to celebrate Holi. It literally brings new life to the table with its bold spices.