Asian Flavored BBQ Meatball with U.S. Fries
Ready Time: 25min No Reviews
Prep Time: 5min
Cook Time: 20min
Prep Method: Fried
- 3 White Bread Rolls, dice into 5mm pieces
- 100 ml Milk
- 30 ml Cooking Oil
- 20 g Chopped Garlic
- 50 g Ginger, chopped
- 50 g Lemongrass, chopped
- 300 g U.S. Fries, defrosted
- 400 g Minced U.S. Pork
- 200 g Minced U.S. Beef Chunk
- 3 Whole Eggs
- 5 g Ground Black Pepper
- 500 ml Bulgogi Sauce
- Salt to taste
- Breadcrumbs, as needed
Prep Time: 5min | Cook Time: 20min
- Soak the diced bread rolls in milk until all the milk is absorbed.
- Sauté the garlic, lemongrass and ginger in oil until fragrant, then set aside to cool.
- Combine the pork and the beef in a blender on low speed.
- Mix the bread rolls, eggs and sautéed garlic-lemon grass together, season with salt and pepper, and combine well. If the mixture is too moist, add bread crumbs.
- Mix in the U.S. fries, making sure not to crush them too much.
- Roll the meatballs into a desired size.
- Pan Fry or grill until done, and while grilling, coat the meat balls with Bulgogi sauce.