- U.S. Frozen Wedges 300 grams
- Mala paste 30 grams
- Ketchup 20 grams
- Sesame seeds 5 grams
- Spring onion 5 grams
- Glass noodles 200 grams
- Oil 30 grams
- Lemon juice 3 tablespoons
- Chicken powder 2 tablespoons
- Garlic, chopped 5 tablespoons
- Heat up the oil to fry the U.S. Potato Wedges.
- Once the oil is hot, fry until the U.S. frozen wedges turn golden brown. Drain the excess oil.
- Blanch the glass noodles in hot water until they soften then run them under cold water. Drain the water.
- Add some oil to the pan and sauté the chopped garlic.
- In a saucepot, mix the mala paste with ketchup. Add some water and mix well.
- Once the sauce meets the right consistency, not too thin or too thick, turn off the heat and add the fried U.S. Potato Wedges to the sauce. Mix well and garnish with spring onions.
- Scoop some oil that was used to fry the potatoes and add it to glass noodles along with chicken powder and lemon juice. Mix well.
- The dish is ready to serve!