1. Marinate the chicken breast with salt and pepper and pan fry. When cool, slice them into baton
2. Remove the seeds from the tomato and cut them into baton net size. Also cut the cheese into
baton net size. Wash the lettuce.
3. At 180°C, fry the U.S. frozen fries until golden brown and put on parchment paper.
Instructions for Making Wrap
1. Spread mayonnaise on a tortilla and layer lettuce, tomato, chicken, cheese, and U.S. fries. Roll
the tortilla to make a wrap. Heat the pan and grill the wrap.
Instructions for Avocado Salsa
1. Peel the avocado and remove the seed. Crush it with a spoon or mince it. Add chili, coriander,
lime juice, salt, and pepper. Mix well. You can enjoy the sour, spicy, and rich taste.
1. Cut the grilled burrito wraps as desired. Garnish with U.S. fries, lettuce, and cherry tomatoes.
Serve with Avocado Salsa as a side.
Be the first to review this recipe by clicking the button below