- U.S. Frozen Wedges 300 grams
- Cauliflower 150 grams
- Ghee (Indian butter) 30 grams
- Onions, sliced 80 grams
- Garlic, chopped 30 grams
- Curry leaves 4 leaves
- Curry powder 3 grams
- Garam masala 6 grams
- Dried chili 3 pieces
- Coconut milk 150 ml
- Coriander leaves 10 grams
- Salter 5 grams
- Pepper 1 gram
- Heat up the oil to fry the U.S. Frozen Wedges
- Once the oil is hot, fry the U.S. Frozen Wedges until they turn golden brown and drain the excess oil.
- In a pan, add a little bit of oil to sauté the onions, garlic, and cauliflower. Add the curry powder, curry leaves, and sauté until the mixture turns brown.
- When you can smell the curry powder, add the fried U.S. Potato Wedges and the cauliflower in the pot and mix well.
- Add the coconut milk and season it. Let it simmer for 3 minutes.
- The curry is ready to serve. You can eat it with rice, poori and pickled mango