Salted Egg U.S. Fries with Tartar Sauce
Ready Time: 20min No Reviews
Prep Time: 10min
Cook Time: 10min
Prep Method: Fried
- U.S. Frozen Straight Cuts 200g
- Cooking Oil 100g
- Curry Leaf 2g
- Cajun Spice 2g
- Butter 2g
- Salted Egg Yolk 2
- Mayonnaise Sauce 30g
- Lime juice 1g
- Onion (Chopped) 3g
- Capper 1g
- Gherkin 1g
- Parsley 1g
- Parmesan Cheese (Grated) 2g
Prep Time: 10min | Cook Time: 10min
- In a deep fryer, add enough cooking oil to cover all the U.S. Frozen Straight Cuts and heat the oil to 180°C or 350°F.
- Once the oil turns hot, immediately add the U.S. Frozen Straight Cuts in the hot oil and fry them according to the product description (No need to defrost the U.S. Frozen Straight Cuts before frying).
- Sauté the salted egg in the butter and add in the U.S. Fries, curry leaf, and cajun spice.
- For the tartar sauce, mix in all the ingredients together and set aside in a sauce cup.
- To serve, garnish the fries with some cajun spice on top and serve the tartar sauce on the side.