- U.S. Frozen Hash Brown Rounds 200 grams
- Tea leaves 100 grams
- Assorted fried beans 150 grams
- Lettuce 10 grams
- Chili peppers (red and green) 5 pieces
- Tomatoes 5 pieces
- Chicken powder 1 teaspoon
- Peanut oil 1 tablespoon
- Dried shrimp 10 grams
- Cloves 10 grams
- Fried peanuts 10 grams
To prepare the tomato and spring roll wrapper cups
- Cut the wrappers into round pieces and make a point into the shape of a cup with scissors. Fry in hot oil for 1 minute then drain the excess oil.
- Cut 1/3 portion of the tomatoes, remove the seeds, and drain the water.
- Fry the U.S. Frozen Hash Brown Rounds in hot oil at 180° until they turn golden brown.
- Add the oil and flavors to the tea leaves, assorted fried beans, and mix them all together.
- Wash the lettuce and chili peppers.
- On a plate, place the wrapper and tomato cup. Add the mixed tea leaves and assorted fried beans salad to the tomato cup. To serve, place the
- U.S. Frozen Hash Brown Rounds
- on top and decorate with lettuce, chili peppers, and dried shrimp.