- U.S. Dehydrated Potato Flakes 300 grams
- Rice 300 grams
- Chicken breast 200 grams
- Rice paper 3 pieces
- Oil 20 grams
- Corn flour 20 grams
- Chicken powder 20 grams
- Butter 20 grams
- Onion, chopped 30 grams
- Garlic, chopped 10 grams
- Coriander leaves 10 grams
- Garam masala 5 grams
- Hot water 800 grams
- Carrot 10 grams
- Lemon juice 3 tablespoons
- Add butter, salt, and pepper to hot water. Add the U.S. Dehydrated Potato Flakes and stir well until the potato flakes absorb all the water. Let it rest.
- Cook the rice.
- Mince the chicken.
- Add some oil to the pan and sauté the chopped onion and garlic once the oil is hot.
- Add the chicken, corn flour, coriander leaves, and chicken powder to the pan and mix well. Let it rest.
- Mix the mashed potato and chicken mixture in a bowl.
- Spread the rice paper, stuff with filling, and roll the rice paper.
- In a pan, add oil until it covers the roll and heat it up.
- Once the oil is hot, fry the rolls until they turn golden brown.
- In a pan, add the butter and chopped onion. Sauté the onion until it turns brown.
- Add the rice and chicken powder to the pan and mix it well for 3 minutes.
- Slice the carrots and onions. Add the coriander leaves, chicken powder, lemon juice, and mix them together.
- The dish is ready to serve.