To make U.S. Lattice Fries Castle, we need 100g of U.S. Frozen Lattice Fries, minced meat (you
may use pork, chicken, or beef as desired). You may cook the minced meat curry Burmese style
or Western style as desired. The curry should not be oily, but thick and dry. Last, we will garnish
with 30g of grated cheddar cheese or any other cheese you like.
1. Fry U.S. Frozen Lattice cuts on medium heat until the color slightly changes, then put
them on parchment paper. Fry only until the color slightly changes because we will cook
them again. If the fries are too crispy, they will burn during the second cooking.
2. On the serving plate, layer U.S. Lattice Fries.
3. Add the prepared meat curry on the fries.
4. Add cheese. Repeat again until you have three layers of fries, curry, and cheese. On the
last layer, garnish with plenty of grated cheese.
5. Put in the salamander or oven for about 5 minutes until the cheese turns red or golden
6. Garnish with chopped parsley, basil, and leek or paprika powder.
Be the first to review this recipe by clicking the button below