1. Sauté onion and garlic with a little bit of olive oil on low heat. Add 1 liter of chicken or
vegetable stock. When simmering, add 100ml of milk.
2. Add 500g of U.S. Standard Potato Flakes and mix well.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. After 20 minutes, when the mixture becomes a puree, take off from the stove.
5. Transfer it to a bowl, cover with a clean film, and let it cool down.
6. On the serving plate, add the potato puree. Garnish with toasted almond flakes.
7. Fry the potato skins and add them to the puree.
For color presentation, sprinkle on some paprika powder and serve.
Be the first to review this recipe by clicking the button below