- U.S. Frozen Crinkle Cuts – 500 grams
- Mala Paste of choice – 50 grams
- Minced Garlic – 1 teaspoon
- Minced Ginger – 1 teaspoon
- Spring Onions – As needed
- White Sesame – As needed
- Cooking Oil – As needed
To make U.S. Fries
- Put cooking oil to cover all the U.S. Frozen Crinkle Cuts and heat the oil to 180°C or 350°F.
- In this hot oil, put the frozen potatoes immediately and fry them according to the product descriptions. (No need to defrost the frozen potatoes before frying)
- When the fries turn into golden brown, take them out from the pan and set aside.
To make U.S. Potatoes Mala
- Heat the pan and add mala paste.
- Add minced garlic and ginger to the paste and sauté them.
- Add the potato fries to sautéed mala paste and mix them altogether.
- Put the dish into serving plate and garnish it with white sesame and spring onion in the end.