Potato Pizza Bites
Ready Time: 30min No Reviews
Prep Time: 10min
Cook Time: 20min
Prep Method: Fried
- 1 kilo U.S. Frozen Waffle-cut Fries
- 3 strips Bacon
- 1 cup Mozzarella, shredded
- 4 pieces medium size fresh Baby Bella Mushroom, thinly sliced
- ½ cup Tomato Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Prep Time: 10min | Cook Time: 20min
- Sauté the mushroom in olive oil and some salt and pepper, then set aside.
- Lightly fry the bacon then cut in strips. Set aside.
- Using an air fryer, fry the U.S. Frozen Waffle-cut Fries for 2 minutes at 225C/400F.
- When done, quickly spread some tomato sauce on one side of the waffle-cut fries, then top with some mozzarella cheese, mushrooms and bacon.
- Cook in the air fryer for another 3 minutes.
- Serve while hot.