Sweet & Sour U.S. Potatoes
Ready Time: 20min No Reviews
Prep Time: 10min
Cook Time: 10min
Prep Method: Stir Fry
- 300 grams U.S. Frozen Potatoes (Shoestring, Straight or Crinkle Cut)
- 50 grams each green peppers, red bell peppers, and onions, diced
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
Prep Time: 10min | Cook Time: 10min
- Pour enough cooking oil to cover all the U.S. Frozen Potatoes into a pot and heat the oil up to 180°C or 350°F.
- Once the oil turns hot, put the U.S. Frozen Potatoes in the hot oil immediately and fry them according to the product description (No need to defrost the U.S. Frozen Potatoes before frying).
- When the fries turn golden brown, take them out of the pan, and set aside.
- To make the sweet and sour sauce, mix the ketchup, vinegar, salt, black pepper powder, starch powder, and water in a bowl.
- Heat the pan and add some oil. When it is hot, sauté the mashed garlic. Add the chopped green bell peppers, red bell peppers, and onions then sauté altogether until they become aromatic.
- Add the sweet and sour sauce and bring it to a boil. Add salt to taste.
- Finally, add the U.S. Potato Fries, and sprinkle some spring onions. Then, the Sweet and Sour Potatoes are ready to be served.