Tom Yum U.S. Fries
Ready Time: 15min No Reviews
Prep Time: 5min
Cook Time: 10min
Prep Method: Stir Fry
- 500 grams U.S. Frozen Potatoes (Shoestring,Straight or Crinkle Cut)
- ½ tablespoon tom yum paste, as you prefer
- 1 tablespoon spring onions, chopped
- Cooking oil, as needed
Prep Time: 5min | Cook Time: 10min
- Pour enough cooking oil to cover all the U.S. Frozen Potatoes into a pot and heat the oil up to 180°C or 350°F.
- Once the oil turns hot, put the U.S. Frozen Potatoes in the hot oil immediately and fry them according to the product description (No need to defrost the U.S. Frozen Potatoes before frying).
- When the fries turn golden brown, take them out of the pan, and set aside. Sprinkle some salt and toss them well.
- Add the tom yum paste into a hot pan and sauté until it becomes fragrant.
- Add the U.S. Potato fries and mix them well until they are all coated with the paste evenly.
- Sprinkle some spring onions on top and enjoy the super tasty Tom Yum U.S. Potato Fries.