U.S. Potato Cheeseballs
- No Reviews
Prep Time: 5min
Cook Time: 30min
- U.S. Frozen Wedges - 300 grams
- Mozzarella cheese - 200 grams
- Breadcrumbs - 100 grams
- Pepper - 2 teaspoons
- Salt - 3 teaspoons
- Flour - 100 grams
- Eggs - 2
Prep Time: 5min | Cook Time: 30min
- Place the U.S. Frozen Wedges in a large pot and add enough water to cover.
- Bring to a boil until the U.S. Potato Wedges are soft.
- Mashed the boiled potatoes and mix with the flour. ,Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Shape the mashed potatoes into balls.
- Stuff the mozzarella cheese cubes into the potato balls.
- Coat the cheese stuffed potato balls with egg and bread crumbs.
- Deep-fry the U.S. potato balls until they turn brown.
- Serve the crispy cheesy U.S. potato balls with some tomato sauce.