U.S. Potato Curry with Paratha
- No Reviews
Prep Time: 5min
Cook Time: 20min
- U.S. Frozen Wedges - 300 grams
- onions - 3
- Garlic - 2 cloves
- Bay leaves - 3
- Masala - 2 tablespoons
- Salt - 1 teaspoon
- Paratha - 3 or 4 pieces
Prep Time: 5min | Cook Time: 20min
- Chop the garlic and onion into small pieces.
- Add some oil in the heated pan then add the chopped onions, garlic and bay leaves. , Stir until they become fragrant.
- Add the U.S. Frozen Wedges and season with salt and masala.
- Add some water and cook until the U.S. Potatoes become soft.
- Pair your delicious U.S. Potato curry with some parathas and enjoy!