U.S. Potato Mala
- No Reviews
Prep Time: 5min
Cook Time: 15min
- U.S. Frozen Sidewwinders - 200 grams
- Oil - 1 liter
- Peanuts - 30 grams
- A bunch of basil Mala paste - 3 tablespoons
- Sichuan peppercorn powder - 2 teaspoons
- Chinese five spices - 2 teaspoons
- Vegetable powder - 2 teaspoons
- Garlic - 3 cloves
Prep Time: 5min | Cook Time: 15min
- Firstly, deep fry the U.S. Frozen Sidewinders and drain them with paper towels.
- Pre-heat the pan and add 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and fry until fragrant.
- Finally, add the fried U.S. Potato Sidewinders and stir well.
- Enjoy your spicy and slightly numbing mala fries.