Aromatic U.S. Fries with Herbs
Ready Time: 25min No Reviews
Prep Time: 15min
Cook Time: 10min
Prep Method: Stir Fry
- 500 grams U.S. Frozen Potatoes (Shoestring, Straight or Crinkle Cut)
- 20 grams basil
- 20 grams Vietnamese coriander
- 20 grams sawtooth coriander
- 5 gloves garlic
- 1 inch-sized ginger
- 3 red or green chilies
- 5 black pepper seeds
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon chicken powder
- Cooking oil, as needed
Prep Time: 15min | Cook Time: 10min
- Pour enough cooking oil to cover all the U.S. Frozen Potatoes into a pot and heat the oil up to 180°C or 350°F.
- Once the oil turns hot, put the U.S. Frozen Potatoes in the hot oil immediately and fry them according to the product description (No need to defrost the U.S. Frozen Potatoes before frying).
- When the fries turn golden brown, take them out of the pan, and set aside.
- Thinly chop the basil, Vietnamese coriander, and saw tooth coriander then grind them very well. Afterwards, grind up the garlic, ginger, chilis, and black pepper seeds.
- Mix all the grinded ingredients together and sauté them in a hot pan with some oil until they become aromatic.
- Add salt and chicken powder to taste.
- When the aromatic herb paste is ready, add the U.S. potato fries, and gently mix them together.
- Put the aromatic fries with herbs in a serving plate and garnish it with some basil and red chilies on top.