Eggy U.S. Potato Sandwich
Ready Time: 20min No Reviews
Prep Time: 15min
Cook Time: 5min
Prep Method: Fried
- 200 grams U.S. Frozen Potatoes (Shoestring, Straight or Crinkle Cut)
- 8 slices sandwich bread
- 2 eggs, hard boiled
- 100 grams mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper powder
- 1 tablespoon spring onion, chopped
- A few cucumbers and tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Cooking oil, as needed
Prep Time: 15min | Cook Time: 5min
- Pour enough cooking oil to cover all the U.S. Frozen Potatoes into a pot and heat the oil up to 180°C or 350°F.
- Once the oil turns hot, put the U.S. Frozen Potatoes in the hot oil immediately and fry them according to the product description (No need to defrost the U.S. Frozen Potatoes before frying).
- When the fries turn golden brown, take them out of the pan, and set aside.
- Mash the hard-boiled eggs and cut the U.S. Potato fries into small cubes.
- In a large bowl, add the U.S. potato cubes, mashed eggs, chopped spring onions, mayonnaise, salt, and pepper powder. Mix them until they turn into an eggy potato paste.
- On a slice of bread, spread a generous amount of the eggy potato filling and top with another slice of bread.
- Cut the sandwich into small square shapes and pair with some cucumber and tomato slices on top.
- The delicious Eggy Potato Sandwich is now ready to be served.