U.S. Fries with Honey Yogurt Sauce
Ready Time: 16min No Reviews
Prep Time: 5min
Cook Time: 10min
Prep Method: Fried
- 500 grams U.S. Frozen Potatoes (Shoestring, Straight or Crinkle Cut)
- 100 grams plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper powder
- Coriander or parsley, as needed
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Cooking oil, as needed
Prep Time: 5min | Cook Time: 10min
- Pour enough cooking oil to cover all the U.S. Frozen Potatoes into a pot and heat the oil up to 180°C or 350°F.
- Once the oil turns hot, put the U.S. Frozen Potatoes in the hot oil immediately and fry them according to the product description (No need to defrost the U.S. Frozen Potatoes before frying).
- When the fries turn golden brown, take them out of the pan, and set aside. Sprinkle some salt and toss them well.
- To make the Honey Yogurt sauce, add the yoghurt, milk, honey, salt, and lemon juice in a bowl. Mix them together until you get a smooth dressing.
- Add the finely chopped coriander or parsley and mix them altogether.
- Drizzle the Honey Yoghurt sauce over the U.S. Potato Fries in a serving plate and serve.